Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November post sorry this is late!!

Dan Jace and I (I am 35 weeks prego here)

Dans whole family with Grandma Bird














So I am sure as you are reading this you are thinking what?? Well November has come and gone and now we are embarking on the new year but I wanted to make my blog complete before I print it out. November was fun we spent lots of time with friends, going to movies (Happy Feet 2) which was fun Jace cried when it was over!! We went to Nephi Utah for Thanksgiving where we got to spend a fun weekend with all of Dans family. While we were there we tried to come up with a name for our little girl and we were unsuccesful. We tried to do after Thanksgiving shopping but we discovered that Utah is full of people and there is no deal worth standing in line for!!! When we arrived back home we were quick to put up the tree and our lights outside. Jace was such a big helper , he handed me all the orniments and when it came to our outside decor well lets just say he wanted to be just like his dad!!! That was our November here are a few pics.













No comments: