Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Part One

The first part of December went by so fast!! Every week was filled with an appt to the baby doctor for the usual check up with nothing eventful to report. Our weekends were filled with Christmas shopping, dinner with friends, BYU Football, and Christmas parties. Jace had a Christmas program were the kids in his class practiced singing and dancing to some sweet Christmas music. Jace was so cute he seemed to be the only one who enjoyed dancing. I don't think he realized his mom and dad were there watching because I tried to wave at him and he just kept looking around the very full room of parents . We still continued to stress over the naming of our little girl. Can I just say names for girls are hard!! I at one point thought maybe this is a sign that really it is a boy!! Jace started to recognize that really he was going to be a big brother. This to me is a good thing because for the last eight months he has been telling me that there was no baby sister and that he did not want one. He also liked to joke about names and tell me to name this little girl George!! Jace is such a little jokester just like his dad. With all our Christmas shopping done by the middle of December I was finally feeling like I could focus on getting my things together for the big arrival of our little girl. Boy if only I knew then what I know now!! More details to come of our big arrival for know here is a little video of Jace at his Christmas program.

No comments: