Saturday, November 12, 2011

Future Dentist???

Jace pointing to his extra tooth, if you count there are 4 teeth instead of 3 it should be central, lateral, then canine but Jace has 2 central teeth.











So here is a little background to this post. Jace has an extra or fused front tooth. Kinda weird but still considered normal, and since he is so young there are no radiographs to prove whether it is extra or fused, but I think it is fused because I can't for the life of me get the floss to go between this area. So here are some fun pics of Jace flossing his teeth and then flossing his dads. He was so serious when he was using the floss on Dan, and I asked him if he was going to be a dentist when he gets "big" and he said "oh yes sure". I am sure he has no clue, but he sure liked the fact that he got to sit on top of his dad and tell him what to do!!

No comments: