Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sun, Snow, Love and Hair Bows







Cooper and Jace fishing in the pond showing us there big catch.








Okay so this is kinda a random post but I wanted to share some of our week with everyone. Mondays are my day off so since the weather was sunny and 68 we had to spend time outside and how glad I am that we did because Tuesday we got hit with a nice storm that left over 12" of snow and now it is only reaching the 50' here. Wednesday when we got home Jace wanted to play outside in the snow so I thought hmm why not I put him in coat, hat , gloves not really thinking he would really get into the snow and play and while I was walking out the door he ran outside and took a big dive into the snow and then yelled mommy help me!! It was so funny. Then tonight we came home had dinner and Jace kept covering up the dog and rubbing him saying "ahh so cute" and the weird thing is the dog let him do that!! For those of you who have not met our wonderful little pooch he never lets people just love on him, maybe he knows a big change is about to come...After our bath our friend came over with a little gift of girl hair bows to get my collection started and Jace was so excited he ran to his bed and asked me to put them on him, Dan was not home so i figured why not and boy did he make those hair bows look good!! Just a little randomness of our week.

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

I love it! Love the story about the snow dive. That is awesome. he does make those hair bows look good :). So glad we got to hang out monday and enjoy the sunshine together!

Kasey