Sunday, October 23, 2011

Harvest Farm

















This weekend we ventured out and went to the Harvest Farm down in Fort Collins. I had no clue what to expect, I had herd it was fun and when we arrived I saw just why the parking lot was full. There was a petting zoo which had sheep, goats, and cows. Jace loved feeding the goats leaves but he was not so sure about the baby calf he was a little aggressive and even tried to eat my shirt!! We also spent time in the corn maze running around. Jace and Dan road on the barrel train and when Jace got off he told me it was awesome. We also played in a giant corn box instead of a sand box which was so much fun even I wanted to get in a start playing. I love spending time with my little family. I wish everyday could be a fun day like this but for some reason we have to work for the man=( Oh well, all we can do is enjoy the time we do spend together and capture the memories so we can remember them for a lifetime. After the farm we ate some lunch and then made a bike purchase for Jace. I know we should have waited for Christmas but when your best buddy has a bike and the weather is still slightly nice you have to go with your gut and I bought the bike. Pictures will come soon.

No comments: