Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Funny story..







Well I originally started this blog to tell the fun story of Dan's hunting experience this year and discovered that the video camera was dead and the cord is MIA so instead you get to hear about little Jace and the fun that he is at this very moment. Friday I had the opportunity to leave for a night and go to women's conference down in Denver. Dan was in charge of getting Jace from daycare and of course the night time routine. I was super sad I missed this day of picking up my little man because they awarded him the "super dooper pooper" award because he actually went #2 on the big boy potty!!! We have been trying so hard to get him to use the potty at home but have been unsuccessful at this point. My second moment of Yes my kid does love me is when he saw his dad at his daycare he asked where is mom and then said he wanted to ride in moms car and not dads truck. Jace loves riding in dads truck so much that he cries when we all go in the car. The night time routine went well I still am not sure what those two boys had for dinner but Jace was still alive when I arrived home on Saturday. Dan however was not feeling so well....not sure how that happens but none the less it is no fun to be sick and have little people to take care of. Saturday it was a very wet and heavy snow storm in Cheyenne. Denver was just lots of rain. Saturday I decided it was time to go thru some of the old boxes of baby clothes from when Jace was a baby and we found some rain boots that were very small but Jace insisted on wearing them so our picks are of the snow after the sun had come out and Jace in his very small rain boots. Jace is very talkative at this moment in his life and I took him to my OB appt on Monday and he was very sweet to me while having a bunch of lab tests done he rubbed my cheek and told me it was okay it was for the baby, after which he proceeded to tell me and the doctor that his mommy was very big!!! It was so funny and spoken just like a true toddler. I love me family and can't wait to meet baby Dunn #2. Sorry to disappoint you but yes it is true we are still trying to figure out a name please wish us luck!!

No comments: