Monday, August 29, 2011

Boy or Girl????

Well the results are in and we were given a 90% chance that it is a girl!!! I am so excited but yet I don't want to get my hopes up. I mean I would love a boy as well but all the pretty girl things that are out there just make me want to have a little doll to dress up. Our experience last week for the ultra sound went good the baby was moving so much the doctor actually spent 40 min trying to see everything she needed to see.. We tried to get some pics of the little figlet in the womb but there was just so much movement the pics really don't show much. I am now 23 weeks and I feel that I didn't realize that when we had the early ultrasound with Jace how lucky we were to really see things clearly!! (Thanks to Dan sister Jessica, Thank you so much for showing us our little man=)) I felt like going in at 22 weeks things were just to cramped in there. I kept asking the doctor is there enough room?, and she kept saying yes you are fine but it really did look really small in there even though I am feeling super big. So due to not seeing all the vital parts to the baby the doctor has ordered another ultrasound in 4 weeks so we should know for sure in September so be looking for an update.

No comments: