Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday fun

Sunday was such a great day!! I had the best birthday ever. Dan made me breakfast and he even cleaned up the mess when we were all done. We went for a walk before church and that afternoon we played outside and then had our wonderful friends over for some ice cream cake. Dan was so sweet to get me photo shop and some other things that I am unaware of since they have failed to get here so yeah for me I get to have a birthday week!! I am going to try really hard this year to focus on one hobby and so my friends and family have been great to help me get started with learning how to do photography. Now don't get to excited, my camera is a little intimidating and this photo shop well lets just say it is still in the box because computer things scare me just a little.. but I have made a goal and I am going to stick with it so be prepared for lots of photos when you are with us. Practice makes perfect right? Saturday we tried going down to Denver to check out the new Ikea but due to heavy traffic we feared with might never make it in time so instead we saw that there was a circus at decided last minute that it would be fun. Here is a pic of us waiting for the second half of the show to start and if you look Jace has ice cream on his face, such good times.




Friday when I got home from work the first thing Jace said to me was that he wanted a fish like Cooper. I asked him again what he said and he repeated it so I told him to ask his dad. Dan was all for it because lately Jace states he wants a cat and when he asks he says he needs it so every now and then we are tempted to give our boy what he needs. Dan felt a fish was a better choice and did not hesitate to go to walmart and pick out the coolest fish tank they had. We let Jace pick out the fish, he choose 3 neon tetras one tetra that was blue and a crab. The crab might not make it because he keeps trying to get out of the tank.

Hope you enjoy our simple weekend of fun. I love spending time with my family and feel blessed to have them around to share the joys of life with.






No comments: