Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving


Having fun singing Christmas tunes




Nativity



Dunn Family 2010

What a wonderful blessing it is to be surrounded by wonderful family!! I must say this year we have so much to be grateful for. Our lives are so blessed. During this week I have been reminded how much I am loved and how much our heavenly father loves us, what a blessing it is to know that we are forever. I just love this season and the opportunity it gives us to really count our blessings. I must say I feel a little overwhelmed with how blessed I am, I am so grateful for the journey that my life has traveled and just want to say thank you to all who have in some way guided mine and my families path.

We had so much fun hanging out with the family. This is our attempt to get a group shot minus Jace, it was to late and he was asleep. Our day started with a 6 hour drive to Lyman due to the wind we had to drive a little slow. Upon arriving at our destination we had a wonderful meal surrounded by great friends and family. Later that evening we had a Christmas show down. The kids dressed up to play all the parts of the nativity story, we sang songs, read the Christmas story and at the end we had presents!!! The kids loved it. Thank you grandma and grandpa for putting in all the effort to make Thanksgiving Day special!! We love you and appreciate all you do for all of us.

No comments: