Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall


We have had a very busy fall. Dan went hunting and got a big kill. I did not think much of it but Dan entered it in to a contest and won a gun!! While Dan was gone Jace and I played with cousins, and aunts and uncles. We also went to a friends house where there was a pink stroller and Jace could not put it down so I decided that while Dan was gone I would purchase one for us to play with at home and yes folks it has been a hit!! We also had the chance to go to a BYU game in Colorado. It was super fun but we forgot a heavy coat for Jace so he and I spent the second half of the game in the car while it was snowing. Not a big deal since it was nap time so he and I slept while we waited for the game to end. We have also spent lots of time playing outside, going to the library and just recently we decided to do some gymnastics with Jace!! It is so fun, I don't have pictures yet but I promise I will post as soon as I take some. Well that sums it up sorry this is out of order but I thought I should share what our family has been up to these past few months.

No comments: