Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Piper and Jace getting some candy
Mom and her super cute dragon!!!

I love my costume!!



Our finished product


Pumpkin Carving with Dad





Look mom I am big and can carve by myself




Happy Halloween everyone. Our little family has had a very busy week we started the week cutting pumpkins which was so fun!! I was a little nervous that Jace would not sit still long enough but to my surprise he loved it and was super mad when we were done!! Then this weekend we went to the trunk or treat. Jace was a dragon and it was so unique I did not see one dragon that looked like him. Jace was so good letting us get him all dressed up he was such a good sport. We also got to hang with the grandparents they decided to come join us for a lovely weekend. We found lots of time to play outside on the playground that is by our house, then of course we went tricker treating!! We went with our friends who just moved back from North Dakota. We only made it half way around our subdivision but Jace and little Piper had so much fun. I am feeling so blessed to have my sweet little family. I love this season that is approaching, wishing everyone a great and blessed holiday season.




1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

He was too cute as a Dragon! Halloween was so much fun this year. Looks like you guys had some fun family times.

kasey