Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lately....











So here are a few pictures of the fun we have been having this last week!! On the 30th it was Jaces 1 year doctor appointment. At that visit he weighed 22lbs 4oz, 29 3/4 inches long and his head was 18cm. As I was sitting there I thought to myself my has he grown!! We had fun at the doctors until there was shots involved and then we were'nt so happy. Jace has also taking a liking to following me around while I am vacuming his thing is giving the vacum a few wet kisses so cute. Just this week he also started to climb into the dog cage and play so funny I actually have to really work to get him to come out!!! We are having so much fun with are little man he is growing up so fast, hope you all enjoy some of our funny moments this past week!!

1 comment:

Nicole Moultrie said...

Oh come on you guys, don't pen up the kid! ha ha just kidding, he is sure cute! Love the post cas.