Monday, May 24, 2010

Food Fun
















As most of you know food can be fun with kids. Jace is so funny with his food he really likes fruit and yogurt right at the moment. Recently he has started to get his top incisors and he is starting to tear his food off!! It is so cute to watch him eat a tortilla because he really holds on to it and pulls pieces off with his new teeth. This is such a fun time, I tell everyone I know that in my opinion the hardest part of being a new parent is the feeding you just never know what they are going to like and texture is the culprit!!! Another thing that is super funny is our dog he is Jace's best friend when there is food involved and Jace thinks it is so funny to hand food over to the dog. I have been trying to tell him no but he just smiles or shakes his head right back at me. Guess it could be worse and hey the dog is getting some treats! Here are some pics of Jace eating tortillas and mandarin oranges.

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Too CUTE!!!! he is so much fun, I love that he and Coop get to spend time together every week! he is such a good eater. I love that he throws some food over to the dog :)

Kasey