Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best Buds



Jace loves his friend Cooper!! I think they especially like riding in the car together.....When we go places in our car Cooper gets to ride in the middle so he can watch the video of Handy Many with Jace. It is so cute to look back and see both of the boys with the glossed over stare, they seem to be in awe of Many. Here in these photos Cooper was trying to grab Jaces hands and his mom was worried he would grab to hard but Jace thought it was so funny and kept trying to get Cooper to grab is hands more!! We are so lucky to have great friends, Dan and I feel right at home when we are with them and I hope that Jace feels the same way with his buddy Cooper.

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those pictures are just too cute!!! I love that they can laugh together, and are becoming such great friends. It is such a joy to have the Dunn family in our lives. Coop and I love the time we get to spend with Jace during the week!

kasey