Sunday, March 17, 2013

The past 3 months...





Well its taken me three months to get up the gumption to get back into the swing of life.  I haven't picked up my camera since Addie's birthday and really haven't done much with any of my life's previous hobbies....So here I am trying to put one foot in front of the other and find joy and happiness  in all that the Lord has blessed me with. I love my two children they have been my source of strength these past few months and have reminded me that I am loved and not just loved as in a love for food or chocolate (if you know my kids you would know they love chocolate) but a pure Agape love.  Through them and each of there unique personalities I have been able to find joy in the journey that is my life.  Since moving Jace has really started to love ninja turtles and rock music.  I am not sure how those two go together but I do know that I love watching Jace pretend that he is playing the guitar and singing as if he were in a band.  Jace is always letting me know that Jesus loves our family and he enjoys singing the song I can only imagine by Mercy Me when he is sad.  I know, I was shocked when he told me that was his favorite song and it made him feel happy!! Let me just say when I hear that song I can't help but be overwhelmed by the spirit and it takes a lot to hold back the tears when I hear the sweet voice of my not so little boy. It has been eye opening to see how much a child can grow in just a few short months. 
Addison has become quite the little stinker if I do say so myself.  She thinks it is funny to grab her brothers hair or tends to scream when she hears other children crying or when things aren't going her way.  Addie also loves food but she has a tendencies to make a really big mess with anything that is given to her...for instance a cracker turns into a million little pieces that some how end up in her hair on the floor and her high chair must be where she is storing food for the end of the world because that thing gets pretty loaded! She always has something in her mouth and smiles and laughs when you ask her what it is. Oh did I mention she is a talker !!! She repeats everything...The other day I took her to a meeting for work while sitting there trying to focus she starts grunting and saying POOP over and over and yes that's right there was poo!! Walking on the other hand is coming along but at Addison's pace.  She will stand on her own for a moment and walk with her walker which for some reason she likes to push when its in car mode...she also will walk holding on to one hand but gets really mad when walking for longer than a few seconds.  Just this week at the park Addie decided she was big enough to go down the slide by herself and her way which was on her belly and backwards! Such a silly little girl that seems to already know what she wants.
As for me I am trying to adjust to life here in Utah I miss my Cheyenne friends and coworkers.  I am super happy that spring is coming so the kids and I can get outside and play!!

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Love love love this post sister friend!!!! Miss you and those kiddos like you wouldn't believe.

Loves
Kasey