Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Addison is 1



Addison is 1! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was going to the hospital with the anticipation of having her.   At 1 years old Addie is such a joy.  This girl loves to give hugs and kisses she especially gives them to her momma.  I must say the Lord knew I needed a spirit who was going to show me unconditional love and the very interesting part of it all is that she gives her love just when I need it.  I truly see and feel the love of the lord thru my sweet little girl.   Addison is such a talker she mimics sounds very well and has a good start to her vocabulary.  She says momma, dad, bubba(aka Jace), bru for brutus the dog, B for blankie, that while pointing her little finger , uh oh, mmmmm, no  and ow.  She also loves to sing, her favorite songs so far are bumble bee, popcorn popping, and anything grandma Dunn sings to her. Addison is a mover and shaker she loves to dance to music.  Addie is crawling really well she has even mastered going up the stairs!!  Addison has a love for books  just like her momma.  The things Addie is not to fond of are getting dressed, diaper changes, wiping her face,  wearing hair bows, and having someone else feed her.  Addie has such a sweet demeanor don't get me wrong she can also be a little stinker but she has been my little angel that has kept my heart soft and my eyes towards heaven.  I am so grateful the Lord trusted me with this precious spirit.  Addie I want you to know that the world can be a scary place but you can and will make it beautiful! You are a beautiful daughter of God and will always be of worth.   Always remember you are loved and I will always be here for you.  xoxo

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

So precious!!!! Love her!!! Can't believe she is 1!!!