Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well It is January


















Well I can't believe that Christmas is over first and foremost. The thing that is puzzling to me is how fast time goes by when you are sleep deprived. I woke up today and thought can it really be the fifth of January all ready and really I have a two week old little girl!! The last few weeks have brought lots of highs and lows. I love being a mom but it is a little overwhelming trying to manage my time between two kids. I must say Jace has been doing really well being a big brother. He is so tender with his little sister and really just wants to be apart of all the action. He loves holding and loving on little Addie. He even at times has woken up while I am feeding to just come sit by feet and keep me company. What a blessing Jace has been. Boy I wish he could wake up every two hours to feed little Addie instead of me but that is not how it goes. If you know me well then you will understand why I am envious of sleep. I require a lot of it and for some reason I don't respond well without it. I do know however that give me a few more weeks and hopefully my body will adjust but for now if I could dream I would dream of sleep!! All joking aside I love little Addie and I love the sweet spirit she is bringing into our home. It has been so fun to see Dan with his little girl as well as being Jaces buddy when I am busy with Addie. We are loving this fresh start to the new year. Happy New Year Ya'll

No comments: