Sunday, January 22, 2012

Addison is one month old








Oh my sweet little Addie, you are one month old as of Friday the 20th. I can't imagine my life without you. You have been such a sweet addition to our family. We are loving the sweet sounds you make. You only cry when we dress you or when your dad changes your diaper. You are very sweet. Sometimes you fight sleeping ,in my mind I think its because you can't stand a moment without your momma. You are very hard to burp but we are figuring you out and learned if we put you over our shoulder with your arms up within seconds you burp. You started out not liking the bink but just this week you decided you would try it out.. it was a hit and you really only use it during the day. At night you are so sleepy that you really don't remember that it is there for you. I love how when I am holding you close to my face you nudge your head as close as you can get. You also like when your brother talks to you. Dad is your favorite because he likes to blow on your tummy and make funny noises. When you look at your dad you open your eyes big and wide and then he calls you bug eyes. Don't be offended by this he has names for all of us!! Addie we love you and want you to know how in just 4 short weeks you have changed our home for the better. Love you my sweet little girl.

No comments: