Monday, April 18, 2011

Sick Boys


We have had a weird weekend. Friday I had to work to make up for the Monday I took off so for me that ruined my weekend. So Saturday we worked on Jace's birthday present(pictures to come soon) and then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. That night around 11:30 Jace started throwing up and the throwing up continued until 10 am Sunday morning. We ended up taking Jace to the Doctor and getting him some sweet medicine to help with the nausea and by the evening Jace could eat a little without being sick. I was lucky to not get sick but Dan did not quite make it. He started to get sick at about 3 in the afternoon. That left me to cleaning up all the mess of puck on everything. We seriously went thru every sheet in our house, and both boys were mostly in bed. Poor boys!! Its no fun seeing them sick. Let's hope this next weekend goes better or shall I say goes without vomit!!

No comments: