Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Glimse into our night routine






























Ahh is all I can say. I love being a mom=) Lately I have been reminded how blessed I am to have a sweet little boy to come home to after a hard days work. Our evening routine has gotten to be a time of chasing my stomping dinosaur boy!!! He loves to eat dinner and tell me that he is "done" Even though he has barely eaten anything. We take a bath, brush teeth and then the wild rumpus starts!! I then try to get him dressed but he usually out runs me and the clothes come after our fun!! Jace loves to run down the hall and he then falls to the floor and says "I going to get you", of course I tickle and smother him with kisses. He also likes to get onto the couch and flip the switches to turn on and off the fire place. I find it funny that he still has to pull the pillows off the couch to help push himself up!! Lately he has been stomping like a dinosaur and jumping up and down. Our conclusion for the night ends with reading lots of books followed by songs, and of course prayers. We then (Dan and I) turn off the lights and turn on the stars. I just feel like when life gets to be tough or hard to handle we always have our kids to brighten our day. I love that Jace greets me with a smile and yells mama, and how he is very much so a mamma's boy ! I am so grateful for family and the joy the bring to me. I am content to just BE.

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Love it Cassie. The joy of a child is unexplainable at times. You are a wonderful mother, and Jace is a joy!

kasey

linda said...

Cassie he is way too cute, time to have another! I miss you and Jace! Love you lots.