Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Five days of 2011


Lets see where to start. Last week on Tuesday Jace came down with a fever without any other symptoms, then the snow decided to come, and then Jace had symptoms of cough runny nose and not sleeping well at all!!! Needless to say our dreams of a fun New Years eve was slowly coming to a halt. On New Years Eve we did go to dinner which did not turn out to great poor Jace was over it.... We then had our friends over and I spent almost every hour going in to sooth our little man. We did however stay up until midnight with a big kiss New Years was here and all our dreams were going to come true because we stayed up right?? Well not so much our New Years started out with no sleep and a sick baby. Oh well this does not mean the year will be bad so I hope. We have had a busy couple of day all five of them. We have had workers at our house replacing our floor in the laundry room, today they started doing concrete(ours cracked so its being re-done) we have played with friends and oh I think I might have Jace's cold!! Life is good=) I am grateful for my cold because to me it means I am loved, how could I resist touching my little man he is to cute. Jace is changing everyday, I am amazed at his vocabulary he is really starting to blossom with his words and his personality is really coming out . Again I might say life is good and here's to a wonderful, crazy, busy 2011!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Moultrie said...

Oh my gosh, we haven't had the best start either! I'm not letting it stop us though from having a great year! Looks like all is well. Jace is sure growing, and adorable as ever!