Thursday, October 25, 2012

Addison 10 months old

I can't believe this little girl is almost one! Addie is a little ham. As you can see from here pictures this girl loves to smile. Her smile is so infectious that even when I want to be sad just one look at her and I can't help but be happy. Crawling is still in progress but we are moving and that's a good thing. When I say moving it backwards or getting up on all fours and then rocking but deciding its to much work and it would be easier to have someone else do the work for me. Addie loves to blow kisses and will still eat anything you put on front of her. Her little personality is starting to surface. For instance she is starting to shake her head no and when her dad and I were pretend fighting she screamed so loud that we both just stopped and stared at one another. Yes this little girl thinks I am special and she should since for some reason I still get up 3-5 times a night. Love my little girl, love being her mom and love that she is so in need of me=)

No comments: