Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Addison is 6 Months old

My sweet little Addie turned six months old and my how fast time goes.  I feel like she should only be 2 months old and my brain can't wrap around the fact that she is eating real food.  Addison has a little Torticollis as you can see in this picture.  Torticollis is tight muscles of the neck.  The doctor said it was because she was in a small space and stayed in the same position for my entire pregnancy.  We are going to have her evaluated by a stride but the doctor stated it was not a big deal and with a little therapy those muscles will relax.  Addison is saying "ma ma" and has the biggest sweetest smile ever.  One look at her smile and my whole world is just bliss.  The Lord definitely knew I needed a sweet angel.  I must say both Addie and Jace make my life blissful.  Addison will roll to her side and roll from her tummy to her back but if she is on her tummy she tends to scream and yell. Addie also sits with some support and likes the view she gets while sitting.  Addison tends to cry when I leave her.  She is also a snuggler and oh my how I love her nuzzles.  When Addie is excited she lets out a light scream and if you are holding her she jumps up and down.  As of yet she has no teeth but she is drooling like none other.  Food is fun for this little girl.  She is more interested in the food I am eating then the food that comes in the jars. Addie likes avocado, banana , noodles, tortilla, and cucumber just to list a few of her favorites.  I love this little girl she is such a joy.

No comments: