Sunday, May 6, 2012

A little boy who loves snacks and going without pants.



Jace is such a snacker!! He eats a few bites of meals and then 5 min later states he needs a snack.  Jace weighed 35 pounds at his 3 year check up and the doctor said he was in the 50th percentile for weight.  Let me just say he is heavy and this little or not so little guy likes to be held! Now lets talk about the pants.  I swear anytime we have friends over or we go to a friends house Jace decides to take his pants off.  Why well I am not totally sure?  My thoughts are that he likes to show of his underwear since he is potty trained or that he still struggles to get his pants up because sometimes he forgets to unbutton them.  If you ask Jace why he took his pants of he would tell you and I quote "because I did".  He has really turned into a little man with his own opinions.  It has become more challenging for me to convince him that he should do what I ask that included wearing pants which if you see the picture I am not in control of the situation.  Since we are on the subject of pants I will share a short little story: I was putting Addie to bed and Dan was doing some project around the house well I came to see Jace and I could not find him.  I thought that's weird.  I thought I should check outside being that Jace has discovered how to open and unlock doors.  Well guess what I found? I found a little boy with his pants down peeing in the yard! Again I asked why are you peeing in the yard and this was his reply " because it is cool mom see" Yes I see!   Gotta love boys especially my so very sweet one!

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my goodness! I love the peeing story! that is hilarious! That little man is awesome!

Kasey