Friday, September 23, 2011

Thomas the Train Adventure

Our little family, yes that's me looking a little large, who would of thought being prego with a girl would do that to my legs!! I look like I have stumps or ham hawks as I would like to say=) Jace and his best buddy Cooper!! I was telling the boys to show me there teeth and this is the picture that we got. So cute
















Last Saturday we went to Golden Colorado to a Thomas the Train Expo at an old railway museum. I was a little worried because I am not all that into Thomas but the event turned out to be great and I would highly recommend it to anyone with children ages 1 and older to check it out!! We had so much fun riding a train with Thomas at the lead, getting fun tattoos of Percy Jaces favorite engine at the moment=), and seeing all the real life trains that they allowed us to get on and check out. We went with our friends the Merrells and the two boys had a blast running around playing in the dirt and looking at all the really cool trains.

No comments: